Play any period you like, from the earliest Biblical era, through the Spartan heroes of “300” at Thermopylae, the vast legions of Ancient Rome, the hordes of Genghis Khan, the English archers at Agincourt, the Cavaliers and Roundheads of the English Civil War, the British and French at Waterloo, the Rebs and Yankees at Gettysburg, the Tommies in the trenches of WWI, the “Saving Private Ryan” heroes of D-Day, right up to the modern armies involved in Afghanistan and elsewhere.
A game might use just a few figures, or many thousands, and might involve several players, or even be played solo – the choice is yours! Whatever excites you, you’ll find it right here, courtesy of the team at Miniature Wargames.
• Another WWII duo. The Western Desert with Gallalabat and the far east with Tarakan: another Command Decision conundrum by Jon Sutherland.
• An exciting preview of our upcoming show, Tabletop Gaming Live
• Stop Motion: Mediterranean Mythology Gaming the Harryhausen way!
• 1/300th gaming: multi period scenarios and suggestions with The Virtuous Soldier and The Troops that you Lead
• Fiction from Friction: some thought provoking command and control ideas.
• Wargames Widow builds herself a big ‘ole church in 54mm!
• In Send Three and Fourpence there’s With the Colours: the computer moderated rules with and a campaign system and lots of toy soldiers to boot!
Released: 14 September 2018