No Quarter Prime is the most comprehensive and indispensable home for exclusive WARMACHINE and HORDES content. This ad-free, 112-page, bimonthly publication is jam-packed with game content you can put right on the table and rich lore that expands your knowledge of the Iron Kingdoms.
In each issue you will find:
• Robust theme force features, with theme force rules, the background and organization of these fighting forces, the introduction of new units and heroes, their weapons and equipment, alternate color schemes for thematic units, new scenarios, and hobby features.
• The Fire & the Forge, a feature dedicated to chronicling the epic WARMACHINE and HORDES sagas from the beginning, using both narrative and essay form to deliver a comprehensive overview of the world-changing events that shaped the Iron Kingdoms and beyond.
• After Action Report, in which the WARMACHINE and HORDES development team will share their thoughts and insights on updates and changes made to models in Community Integrated Development. After Action Report will also be the first place to see the final version of stats for select models after they have been tested in CID.
• Hostile Territory, a feature on the iconic geography and landmarks of Immoren. You’ll find in-depth information on each location, as well as a multiplayer scenario based on that location, a guide for making battlefield elements iconic of that location, and in-game rules for those elements.
• A new playable experience, ranging from all-new self-contained games you can play with your WARMACHINE and HORDES models to campaigns, expansion rules, and Iron Kingdoms RPG adventures.
• And so much more, including pages of all-new art, beautiful model and diorama photography, hobby and painting content, and more!
Each issue of No Quarter Prime brings you the latest in WARMACHINE and HORDES content.
Within the pages of this issue you will find:
Delve into the new “Theme Force” feature revealing the military might of the Order of the Golden Crucible: the Crucible Guard.
Read the forbidden lore of the Specternomicon and encounter the otherworldly spirits of the Iron Kingdoms as a member of the Strangelight Workshop.
Play the new No Quarter Game Rocketman Rumble and battle it out in an aerial skirmish of daring maneuvers and deadly combat.
Explore the headquarters of the Order of the Golden Crucible, complete with a new scenario and terrain feature guide.
Wield the power of novice warcasters and lesser warlocks in Company of Iron.
Experience the next chapter of “The Fire & the Forge” with “Escalation to War VI,” in which Haley and Deneghra have one of their most famous encounters.
Get insights on the development of the Crucible Guard CID in “After Action Report.”
Released: 12 September 2018