Bring back memories with this retro edition of the Escape From Death Star board game. The game is based on the original board game from Kenner released in 1977 and includes an exclusive Retro Collection Grand Moff Tarkin action figure.
Fans can re-live original Star Wars moments as they help their favorite characters escape the Death Star trash compactor and work their way to the Rebel Base.
Players are challenged to help Luke Skywalker, Princess Leia, Han Solo, and Chewbacca escape to freedom.
The spinner spins out players' moves, but they must decide what passageways to follow. Will they take shortcuts that risk encounters with the Force? The first player to fight their way through TIE Fighters and reach the Rebel Base wins!
Copyright and TM Lucasfilm Ltd.
Hasbro Gaming and all related terms are trademarks of Hasbro.
• Includes gameboard, 8 cardboard movers (with plastic bases), 4 Death Star Blueprint Cards, 4 Tractor Beam cards, spinner, a deck of 52 Force cards, instructions, Grand Moff Tarkin figure and accessory, and instructions.
• BASED ON THE STAR WARS ESCAPE FROM DEATH STAR GAME FROM KENNER: This retro board game is based on the Star Wars Escape From Death Star Game by Kenner, released in 1977
• EXCLUSIVE GRAND MOFF TARKIN FIGURE: Attention collectors! The Star Wars Escape From Death Star board game also comes with an exclusive Retro Collection Grand Moff Tarkin action figure
• CHARACTER MOVERS: Each player chooses their color then races around the Death Star with 2 cardboard movers. Luke and Leia are featured on one, and Han and Chewbacca on the other
• R2-D2 DEPICTED ON SPINNER: The Star Wars Escape From Death Star Game includes a spinner featuring an image of R2-D2
• GREAT GIFT FOR STAR WARS FANS: The retro Star Wars game makes a great gift for Star Wars fans and collectors of Star Wars memorabilia; game is for ages 8 and up; 2 to 4 players.
For 2 to 4 players.
20 Min Playing Time
Ages 8 and up
Released: 06 August 2019